INDIVIDUAL NUTRITION ANALYSIS
NUTRITION ANALYSIS FOR CHILDREN
expert paediatric dietitian
Are you worried that your child is a fussy eater and may not be meeting their nutritional requirements?
Receive an in-depth nutrition analysis of your child’s intake, including all the essential vitamins and minerals, as well as a breakdown of carbohydrate, protein, fat, and fibre intakes.
Rebates are available from private health funds depending on your level of cover.
Download the FREE app:
“Easy Diet Diary”
on your phone or tablet.
Complete a food record using the Easy Diet Diary app.
Important: Please follow the detailed instructions below to ensure the food record is as accurate as possible.
Email the completed food diary to Fiona for analysis.
You will receive an in-depth nutrition analysis in graphical form as pictured above of the macronutrients (carbohydrate, fat and protein) and 15 micronutrients (vitamins, minerals and trace elements), as well as a summary paragraph of recommendations.
Instructions for an accurate food record:
1. When setting up your child’s profile in the app, a height and weight is required to be entered. The sole purpose of these measurements are to calculate an estimated energy (calorie) requirement per day. If you do not have an accurate height or weight, or if you do not wish to include these, an average height and weight measurement based on your child’s age will be used but may reduce the accuracy of the analysis.
2. The food diary must be completed for a minimum of 3 consecutive days, and up to 5 days.
3. Only write down the food that was consumed, not what was served, i.e. food thrown away or left on the plate is not eaten so does not contribute to your intake.
4. If the food consumed is not available in the app then choose an alternative that is as close as possible to the food consumed.
5. Try not to alter what your child usually eats. This diary is to assess your child’s nutritional adequacy and to identify any nutritional deficiencies.
6. Write down any supplements (e.g vitamins) your child is taking and include them in the notes section.
7. When completed, email to Fiona (email@example.com). Go to More, then Settings, then Email Diary to Your Nutrition Professional.
More instructions are available online: