125g butter, softened
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup self raising flour
1 cup almond meal
2/3 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Beat the butter, sugar and vanilla essence together on high speed until the butter turns pale yellow.
- Add the 2 eggs and beat on medium speed for around a minute until well combined.
- On low speed, gradually add the flour, almond meal and milk.
- Mix on low speed until combined.
- Spoon into a cupcake baking tray and bake for approximately 15 minutes until golden brown.
Makes 12 cupcakes.
Tip: You may like to add choc chips or blueberries etc to add some extra flavour.