1 brown onion, finely diced
1 cup grated cheese (a mix of cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan works well, e.g., Pizza Cheese)
2 Tablespoons of ricotta or Greek yoghurt
1/2 cup diced or grated orange or yellow vegetables, e.g. carrot, pumpkin, sweet potato, tinned sweet corn
1/2 cup diced or finely chopped green vegetables, e.g. frozen peas, broccoli, spinach, zucchini
1. Preheat the oven to 180oC.
2. Brown the onion in a frying pan with a little vegetable oil.
3. When onion is almost cooked, add the vegetables and fry for 2 minutes until vegetables are just soft.
4. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
5. Whisk the eggs, ricotta, cheese, and onion and vegetable mix together.
6. Place a tablespoon of mixture into a well-greased mini muffin tray.
7. Bake for 15 minutes until puffy and golden brown.